KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST FROM US HERE AT HARTLEY FARM SHOP AND COFFEE HOUSE BY FOLLOWING US ON INSTAGRAM @hartleyfarmkent AND BY FOLLOWING US ON FACEBOOK: Hartley Coffee House and Farm Shop. (Links to both can be found at the bottom of this page).
From FRIDAY 15th MAY the Farm Shop will be re-opening for customers to come into the shop.*
Shop opening times for customers will be 10am – 5pm
Our extremely popular Delivery and Click and Collect Services will continue to be available for customers to use and we urge you to continue to do this if you are not comfortable coming into the shop.
Orders for both Delivery and Click and Collect must be placed by 5pm the day before. Minimum order for deliveries is £25.
Orders can be placed by
• email at email@example.com
• phoning 01580 715233 or 01580 720444
We look forward to welcoming our customers back into our Farm Shop.
We regret the Coffee House must remain closed until further notice.
* Maximum 8 customers in the Farm Shop at any one time. Payment is by card only. For safety reasons we are not accepting any cash.
For your convenience we can offer a selection of ready prepared boxes, subject to availability. Boxes will be made up to the value paid if certain items aren't available at the time of ordering.
• Veg Box £10 - 1 cauliflower, 1kg carrots, a pack of fine green beans, 2.5kg potatoes, 1 Savoy cabbage, 500g of leeks.
• Fruit Box £10 - 1kg of apples, 5 bananas, 4 large oranges, 4 satsumas.
• Meat Box £32 - 6 sausages, 6 rashers of bacon, 1 small whole chicken, 500g of steak mince, 4 slices of cooked ham.
• Everyday Essentials Box £13 - 1 loaf of bread, 6 large eggs, 2 litres of milk, 1 spreadable butter, 180g cheddar cheese.
* Box contents may vary due to product availability but will be to the value paid.
* If you have any special dietary needs please ask and we will do our best to help.
The Levetts have a long family history of fruit and hop farming in Kent. Located in The Garden of England, Hartley Farm Shop is surrounded by working apple orchards and sits on the edge of the historic town of Cranbrook.
Hartley is home to an Artisan bakery, a Butchers, Delicatessen, a Wine Cellar and a Coffee House, all selling the finest products around.
Hartley Farm Shop also stocks;
Call into our Coffee House which has views out across the orchards for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Find us at:Hartley Rd, Cranbrook, Kent. TN17 3QG Find out more
Great shop, awesome food and beautiful scenery. Definitely go back again! — Christof B